Tuesday 19 April 2011

me me me..

  • my first day as a blogger and to be sincere i jst wanna talk abt me today.. yaay wat a topic ME lol
  • am watson maina..i knw you like wat a sexy nem, yeah i get that all the time:i guess thats a weakness! 
  • am below 20 years old..haha yea its hard to lie lets jst say am above 20yrs*
  • am a student at kenyatta university..wow didnt wanna say k.u coz i knw some of you will start hate'n on! 
       reading industrial chemistry as a course..nw you knw i deal with lots of product, but my fev BEER                      exp making it**i wish thea was a course were you study towards becoming a beer tester..wow neva skyvwork!!
  • i also work part time with FASHION 2DIE4..yeah nw ya knw am a professional photographa* you can visit our website www.fashion2die4.com: promise we awesome..ask around!
  • am MARRIED haha had to say it..she is the love of my life..of coz u knw my second love is 2die4*  her nem is....................suspence lol but u jst knw am the lukyest man alive!! the next blog is all abt her so be u'l knw all abt her pretty soon.
wow my boss is here gatta run..leitaz *am out*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment