Tuesday 20 September 2011

20 Things That Make Me Feel Brave





  1. I feel brave when I write this blog because i know I inspire people
  2. I feel brave when I let those contrasting feelings of self doubt and confidence intermingle as they will
  3. I feel brave when I tell someone straight up that I will not be treated in a certain way.
  4. I feel brave when I stand up and don't let people tell what I am or am not.
  5. I feel brave when I confess to someone that I need their help.
  6. I feel brave when I hold someone's hand so that we can feel the weight of their pain together.
  7. I feel brave when I tell someone how much they mean to me.
  8. I feel brave when I own up to doing something I'm not proud of rather than cover it up.
  9. I feel brave when I use the toaster and don't have to go through my ritual of unplugging it and using plastic tongs(NO thats my galfriends ritual lol)
  10. I feel brave when I remain open to another's religious belief even though I am still dealing with the pain the religious beliefs of others created in my life as a child.
  11. I feel brave when I accomplish something now that an earlier version of me never thought I could.
  12. I feel brave when I love without reserve.
  13. I feel brave when I look back and realize that I haven't smoked for two days(#brub the craving is back>>and the word is blazzed lol)
  14. I feel brave when I stand up to say something in front of a group of people and don't whither in a dead faint.
  15. I feel brave when, on a particularly difficult evening, I don't drink( does it really take a difficult eve to drink #iTakeThatBack)
  16. I feel brave when I write something powerful about my personal history.
  17. I feel brave when old friends find me on Facebook, and I let them in to see who I am now.
  18. I feel brave when I walk to work through +40° weather>too hot in coasto:(
  19. I feel brave when I talk to people whom I greatly admire.
  20. I feel brave when I help someone else to be brave in the face of what they fear.
      >>>with that i leave you with Caving in by kimya dawson inspire brevity.........
                                                                                                                                 #Ciao

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment