Tuesday 4 October 2011

My shameless pickup lines #dead


So here are the shameless pickup lines i sometimes use just for the fun of it. Some time they work but sometimes it goes like..well lets just say pfttt(their loss..or not lol) hehe 
I will be sharing my shameless pickup lines and their most probable general reactions #sighhh
here we go.........................

pickup line: "Hey do you have any kikuyu in you?" [blank stare]
                  "You want some?"
General reaction to this line: F*%& off leprechaun

pickup line: "Do you clean your clothes with windex? [awkward pause]
                    Because I see myself in your pants"
General reaction to this line: Pants quickly move in the opposite direction, followed by a no-look, over the shoulder middle finger thrusted into the air.


pickup line: "Hey, do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checkin' out ma' package!"
General reaction to this line: Punch in the throat



pickup line: "Do you sleep on your stomach?" [usually followed by a 'Yes', 'Sometimes' or 'No']
                   ..."Can I?"
General reaction to this line: Simultaneously, her mouth drops while her hand slaps mine.


pickup line: "If I told you you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"
General reaction to this line: Only body parts to touch is a fist to my face.


pickup line: "Hey, do you have any band-aids?" [usually followed by 'no, why'] "because I skinned my knees falling for you."
General reaction to this line: Swift kick to the groin.



pickup line: "Wanna have sex while we eat pizza?" [disgusted look on her face]
"What's wrong, don't like Pizza?"
General reaction to this line: Only person visiting my pad that night is the pizza delivery boy.



pickup line: "Excuse me. Have we had sex?"
[followed by disgusted, 'No']
"Wanna?"
General reaction to this line: Another 'No' followed by: 'I'd rather French kiss a barracuda."


pickup line: "Do I know you? Because I'm having a hard time recognizing you with your clothes on."
General reaction to this line:Left with five red finger marks imprinted on the side of my face.


pickup line: If you were a booger, I'd pick you first.
General reaction to this line:"Ew! Get away, creep." Followed by physical reinforcement


pickup line: Your daddy must have been a baker, 'cause you've got a nice set of buns.
General reaction to this line: Your a prevert followed by pepper spray


pickup line:That shirt is very becoming on you. If I was that shirt I'd be comming on you too.
General reaction to this line:Idk I'll I remember was seeing stars...


pickup line: Do you work at Subway? `cause you give me a footlong.
General reaction to this line: Drowning in pepper spray.



pickup line: Is your dad a carpenter? (pause for effect) because I’ve got wood.
General reaction to this line:Gasp then Kick to the Family Jewels


pickup line: Going up to the girl "If I was an astronaut, I'd orbit around Uranus"
General reaction to this line:A swift kick between the legs



pickup line: If you were a pirate would you keep you parrot on this shoulder (tap the shoulder nearest to me) or this shoulder...(swing around the back for a one armed hug)
General reaction to this line: A kick right in me jolly rodgers.


pickup line: (Handing rose to woman....)
"I just wanted to show this rose how pretty you are...."
or....
"Your dress looks fantastic, but it would look better rumpled up at the foot of my bed"
 

Lastly.....(best after dark....)
"Can I buy you breakfast tomorrow morning?"



General reaction to these lines:"you are an idiot" 

Before i forget...
#nb: dont try this<bad things will happen to you>  hehehehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment